Smooth, quiet, high-efficiency performers
Max-E-Glas® Pumps is one of the pool industry’s premier pumps—and for good reason. Its powerful, quiet operation and long-distance durability are simply unsurpassed. The Max-E-Glas® Pumps is also one of the very first pumps to utilize a high-efficiency motor to reduce electrical operating costs—by up to 25%!
- Quality Construction – Durable wet-end constructed of Dura-Glas®, Sta-Rite's industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin
- High-Performance – Designed to move large amounts of water in applications with more plumbing and accessory restrictions
- Low Maintenance – The large trap basket holds more debris, which means less cleaning. The clear polycarbonate lid lets you see when it's time to empty the basket
- Self-Priming - Will self-prime up to 15' above water level
- Dual Drain Plugs – Finger-tightening plugs located for ease of servicing and complete draining when required
- Energy Efficient – Save up to 25% in energy costs with the Max-E-Glas and its specially designed motor
- Long Lasting – Base is designed to keep motor high off the ground, preventing rain water splash from disturbing internal motor components
||5" Dura-Glas Trap w/Basket, 1-1/2" Suction Size
||Acrylic Trap Lid for "P2" and "PE" Series (Biguanide Resistant)
||2" x 1-1/2" NPT Reducer
||Lid Wrench for 5" or 6" Trap Lids
The Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas® pump is "state-of-the-art" on the inside as well as on the outside.
* Extremely Efficient Motors - are featured on the Max-E-Glas® pump models. They use less energy to do more work than other pumps with similar horsepower ratings.
* Large Capacity Trap - can handle a larger amount of debris without clogging.
* See-Thru Trap Lid - easily twists off when trap needs cleaning.
* Wide Range of Sizes - are available for most applications.
PE5 Models - High Service Factor
PEA Models - Low Service Factor
Max-E-Glas Spec Page